Stop the presses. You don't obtain to be skinny to wear "skinny." wearing detail, the skinny jean is approaching a look, not a waistline.
"The renaissance of skinny and straight jeans is part of a forward-looking '80s trend built from familiar favorite looks," says Caroline Calvin, Levi's® brand senior junior president of comprehensive creative design. "Straight has been around since the invention of the 501® more 130 years previously. Skinny is built from a sexy rocker look and both will be passionate this day with women and men." She added to facilitate while the crutch opening remains on the forefront, "there are nearly simple ways to take plus of this look and nearly appealing trends in the trend to write."
Caroline Calvin Offers The Skinny On How To Wear "Skinny" And Straight Jeans:
Wear long tunic tops in support of a long lean outward show or jersey knits to create eye-teasing balance.
High heels, sharp heels, sharp heels! A join up of sharp heels will yield you a sexy, long, lean look with a skinny or straight jean.
For classic Audrey Hepburn-inspired variety, try coupling ballet flats with a crop-length fit. If Sienna Miller is more your variety icon, join up flats with a longer skinny jean and a long tunic-style top, but keep in mind this look moving parts most excellent on minor frames.
Guys can feel as cool as James Dean by slipping into a join up of vintage-style sneakers with lean straight-leg jeans.
Pair skinny jeans with a high-heeled slouchy walking boot. The chunkiness of the walking boot makes the crutch look slimmer. For the same effect, try wearing individual of the another skinny stacked-style jeans, such as Levi's® Capital E™ Skimmer Jean. The stacking on the ankle offers visual balance much like a boot-cut fit.
According To Calvin, The Top Five Trends Within The Skinny And Straight Look Are:
1. Clean, Dark Finishes & Washes--which include grey and black.
2. Authentic Vintage Finishes--worn-in looks with hand-repaired stitches and patchwork, and frayed crutch openings.
3. Various Lengths--women will mull it over everything from superfluous long, to cropped, to fall shorts (at the knee), while men will prefer extra-long and ankle-length styles.
4. Modern Detailing--while still "skinny" in to facilitate they'll star a tighter fit, the variety will incorporate freight pockets, supple bands on ankles and retro-inspired bit detailing.
5. Straight Styles--if authentic skinny jeans are not suitable, a slim, straight-leg jean will be a fashionable alternative to facilitate gives the same long-and-lean look.
You're Reading skinny-on-skinny-jeans